Video: Hear from ImpactED staff and clients about how data can be used to inform learning and make more impactful change in the community.
Based in the University of Pennsylvania’s College of Liberal and Professional Studies, ImpactED is an evaluation and training center that equips social and public sector organizations with critical skills and data to accelerate social change.
We believe evaluation and training should be responsive to community needs and used to inform continuous improvement and learning. Our approach is designed in partnership with our clients and customized to meet their unique needs. We work to bridge the worlds of research and practice and have a proven track record in helping organizations identify and meet their goals.
ImpactED approaches all of our work with a commitment to our core values of empathy, excellence, and continuous improvement.
- Empathy: We believe our clients are experts in their work and view each relationship as a true partnership. At the beginning of a project, we take the time to understand our clients’ unique needs, structure, and culture so that we can tailor our approach accordingly.
- Excellence: We believe that data will only accelerate social change if it’s both rigorous and relevant. We are committed to ensuring that all of our products and trainings meet high standards and can be used to inform improvement.
- Continuous improvement: As evaluators ourselves, we walk the talk. We constantly evaluate our practice and use the feedback we collect from clients to improve our own practice.
ImpactED offers two distinct services to increase organizations’ effectiveness in achieving greater impact in the social and public sectors.
- Research and evaluation services focus on data collection and analysis which inform customized evaluation strategies and action plans
- Learning and development services help organizations create meaningful impact by building evaluation capacity and cultivating leadership skills